My February TBR looks a bit like this:
Finish both books that I started in January:
And three other books I hope to at least start (and hopefully finish)!
So looking around, I have decided to take part in another challenge. Why? Well there is different rules to this challenge, and I feel doing both will help me focus on working my way through more of my TBR pile.
So to find out more about this challenge – hosted by Bookish – please click on the image above to see. The rules are more flexible which means I will be able to add more of my TBR pile to this challenge.
The level that I am aiming for is sweet summer fling = 31 to 40 TBR books.
I have identified 14 TBR books in my previous post:
1. Pretties By Scott Westerfeld
2. The Sense of an Ending By Julian Barnes
3. Elsewhere By Gabrielle Zevin
4. White Oleander By Janet Fitch
5. Shadowmancer By G. P. Taylor
6. The Memory Keeper’s Daughter By Kim Edwards
7. The Sunflower Forest By Torey Hayden
8. I Did Tell, I Did By Cassie Harte
9. The Thief Lord By Cornelia Funke
10. Ink Death By Cornelia Funke
11. Class By Jane Beaton
12. Raspberries on the Yangtze By Karen Wallace
13. The Informant Officer By Mark Mills
14. To Die For By Carol Lee
And here are 26 more books:
15. Paper Towns By John Green
17. Sharp Objects By Gillian Flynn
18. Dark Places By Gillian Flynn
19. Finding Emma By Steena Holmes
20. Emma’s Secret By Steena Holmes
21. Northhanger Abbey By Jane Austen
22. I Never Promised You A Rose Garden By Joanne Greenberg
23. Cursed By Benedict Jacka
24. Fated By Benedict Jacka
26. Finding Violet Park By Jenny Valentine
27. Grave Minder By Melissa Marr
28. Under the Never Sky By Veronica Rossi
29. Through the Ever Night By Veronica Rossi
30. Dibs in Search of Self By Virginia M. Axline
31. Go Ask Alice By Anonymous
32. Wormwood By G. P. Taylor
33. The Raging Quiet By Sherryl Jordan
34. Clockwork Angle By Cassandra Clare
35. Clockwork Prince By Cassandra Clare
36. Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend By Mathew Green
37. The Sacrificial Man By Ruth Dugdall
39. Pushing the Limits By Katie McGarry
40. The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared By Jonas Jonasson
Please Click on the image above to find out more about this challenge!
1. Pretties By Scott Westerfeld (2005)
2. The Sense of an Ending By Julian Barnes (2011)
3. Elsewhere By Gabrielle Zevin (2005)
4. White Oleander By Janet Fitch (1999)
5. Shadowmancer By G. P. Taylor (2003)
6. The Memory Keeper’s Daughter By Kim Edwards (2005)
7. The Sunflower Forest By Torey Hayden (1984)
8. I Did Tell, I Did By Cassie Harte (2009)
9. The Thief Lord By Cornelia Funke (2000)
10. Ink Death By Cornelia Funke (2007)
11. Class By Jane Beaton (2008)
12. Raspberries on the Yangtze By Karen Wallace (2000)
1. The Informant Officer By Mark Mills (2009)
2. To Die For By Carol Lee (2004)
I don’t normally give myself TBR (To Be Read) lists, I just go with the flow. However, I have decided this year to be more organised with my reading to help improve my blog and regularity of blog posts.
So I will be doing monthly TBR posts, and at the end of the month I will do a review of that months reading, and other bookish things.
So what do I plan to read in January?
Okay so I am only putting four books on my list, but may manage to read a wee bit more than four. However, I want to keep my TBR lists manageable. So has anyone read these books? What did you think? What do you think of my January TBR?
So I thought I would start doing a monthly TBR as having a set list of books to read does help me read the books that I need to get through, many of which have sat on my self unread for far too long!
I will be back at university mid-way through September, which does mean my reading will slow down slightly, but if I have some targets I might manage to get through quite a few books each month!
As usual click on the cover and be taken to the goodreads page!
Concealed By Sang Kromah
Let me know if you have read any of these books, what did you think? Any that you think I should read first? Let me know. I really would appreciate your comments.